Wednesday Ballet Classes @ C.U.T ( Ages 6 - 8) 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Iona Calhoun School of Ballet is excited to offer ballet classes at Christ Universal Temple. Classes are targeted for children age 6 -12 years old and has extraordinary emotional and physical benefits.
Classes will cover the basic principals of dance and ballet techniques such as:
- Basic positions of the arms and feet
- Barre exercises for stability
- Increased flexibility
- Gaining control over the large muscles and large movements (Gross Motor Skills)
- Improving control over smaller muscles to improve balance (Fine Motor Skills)
- Getting experience moving in time to music
- Enhancing physical coordination
Location: Christ Universal Temple 1119 S. Ashland Ave.
Time: Wednesday's 6:30 pm - 7:30pm
This is a 12 week course starting September 20th - December 6th
NO CLASS ON Wednesday, November 29th